We had his checkup today (was 2 months on the 28th). All is well and he gave the doctor a lot of smiles. He did not however like his shots. He had just fallen asleep. How awful to be awaken by a needle in your leg! Anyway, the visit to the doctor's office was quite eventful as I had to bring Lake along to get him checked out. He's had a cough for two weeks now and has been wheezing. He screamed and cried the whole time (for over an hour)...just because. No reason other than it's not what he wanted to do. It was a lot of fun. I had to just laugh at one point. He has a chest cold and has to use an inhaler for 10 days to help. Inhaler to be administered by us through a mask. This should be a lot of fun. Lake was 34 pounds fully clothed.
Maddox's 2 month stats:
Weight: 11 lb, 11oz (50%)
Height: 23 in (50%)
Head: 16 in (45%)
And of course, pictures! If you haven't noticed by now, I take a lot of pictures and I'm not afraid to post a ton. That's what you grandmothers want to see anyway right?
-2.jpg)
-1.jpg)





That Mohawk is hysterical!
ReplyDelete