Friday, July 10, 2009

5 in a row

Maddox is sleeping through the night now! He's slept about 8 hours for the past 5 nights so I think I'm safe now in saying we've reached that point. Lake wasn't doing this until around 8 weeks so yea! He was 6 weeks yesterday if you can believe it. We went to the pediatrician this morning to get weighed and get a shot. He was 10 lbs, 7 oz so he's definately packing on the weight. Also, his mohawk is getting out of control, but I love it!!! It's so high it brushes your face!

The profile

Just cute!

Will you please stop taking pictures of me?
My boo boo

Me and my mommy!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, his mohawk is craking me up! Yay on sleeping. Great pic of the two of you.

    (P.S.- your CD is in the mail!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I keep saying it, but I am OBSESSED with his hair! Harper has her own issue, as in a mullet, which is sadly not nearly as cute as a mohawk!

    ReplyDelete