Friday, July 3, 2009
Apples and ketchup?
So I have both boys today all by myself for the first time for an entire day. Maddox was sweet enough to sleep 8.5 hours last night. Yes, you read correctly!!! Suffice it to say he didn't do much sleeping during the day yesterday :) So we've been playing this morning and then to change scenary I took them to get lunch. We'll, pick up lunch anyway. We get back and Lake just wants to eat his apples and not his chicken. I'm eating my lunch and I had some ketchup on my plate. Lake decides to dip his apple in it. Sounds delicious, right? He proceeded to just eat the ketchup off of the apple and dip it again and then take a bite of the apple. I don't give him sauces or stuff with any meals so I'm not sure when he learned to do this in the first place. I finally gave him a fry to try instead. I think he learned this combination tasted much better!
Posted by
Kacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment