Monday, July 27, 2009

Lake in pictures?

I'm trying desparately to get a decent picture of Lake. He refuses to cooperate with any picture taking these days and I really want to capture his cute smile or laugh on camera. I would love to get a picture of both babies together, but I think Lake kissing Maddox may be the only one I get for a while. Anyway, here's an attempt this past weekend. I'll keep trying! I even tried bribary with smarties and he took them and ran and I couldn't entice him to come back! Will try other treats next time!

On a side note, Lake is in the full on testing phase. You try not to laugh when he's testing, but some things are just funny. His little expression on his face slowly looking towards you to see if you are going to tell him no again when he's attempting to do it again is priceless. He's also so cute pretending. He gets his leg stuck under our ottoman when he's sitting in his chair sometimes. I asked him if he was stuck yesterday morning and got him out. Then yesterday afternoon he was sitting there and put his leg under the ottoman, looked at me, and said, "I'm stuck". I would tell him he's not and he'd giggle and do it again. It was pretty funny. As I've said before, this blog is to capture little memories of the babies so we don't forget them. Time goes by way too fast!

Probably the closest I got to a decent picture

The little stinker running away

Me probably yelling to come back...

Lake probably saying "yeah right" to coming back

Probably just gave him the first smartie before he took off

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! This age is definitely the hardest to photograph. I can't even get Kate easily.

    I recommend hiring a photographer and you letting her take him off by himself if you really want some pics of him. That's the best way to get a 2 yr old's photographs!

    ReplyDelete