Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Room

I actually finished Maddox's room before I got sick, but just haven't had a chance to take or upload any pictures. I think I had way too many projects with painting and stenciling for this room, but at least it's done now! As for an update on being sick, I was back to myself yesterday finally after a week and a half, but just really tired. The tests just showed an elevated white count, but nothing definitive as to what was going on. It was probably a virus. Just a very strange one that took a lot out of me. Much more than just your normal bug.

Anyway, Lake is doing good. His final tooth broke through over this past weekend so he's been whining much more than usual. Hopefully that will pass soon. Now just the 2 year molars left. I think he's gotten heavier as well. He insists that I carry him when I pick him up at daycare despite my best efforts to get him to walk. He'll block me by running in front of me and then turn around and grab my leg and reach up until I pick him up. I feel like I'm carrying two of him with being pregnant and picking him up!









An idea I got from some pictures. I hope to make it a handprint tree with little feet and hands once Maddox arrives!





Some of the blankets I made for Lake and Maddox.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Everything looks awesome! I know where you got that tree idea ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nursery! Did you paint the toy box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nursery. Can you come and paint mine if we have another. Also, love the new blog look. Tara had Emma Nicole on May 3rd. Just keep picking up Lake - that may send you into earlier labor. I think picking up Jack did it for Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are adorable! I need to plan a visit sometime later this summer so that I can see everything in person. I wish I could just blink my eyes to get places instead of having to buy flights (and fly with a two year old):-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-you're so crafty! I'm really proud of you and all of your accomplishments!You could go into business with those blankets!
    Love, your sis

    ReplyDelete