I'm happy to report that I've at least made some progress as of this morning. I'm 1 cm along! This doesn't really mean much, but at least something is happening. I don't go back until next Tuesday. If I haven't had the baby by then my dr is tentatively thinking I'd go in to be induced on that Thursday the 28th. We'll play it by ear though. I may try to wait it out a week past my due date. We are looking forward to having a long weekend before the baby comes so maybe he will wait just a bit longer!
I did try to take some pictures this weekend of Lake and wanted some of the two of us. We weren't very successful, but here's a few.
Unsuccessful, but still cute

Bribed with snacks

Playing on the couch

Mommy being silly and stopping quickly for Daddy to snap a picture

I don't care to take any more belly pics at this point!
Yay for progress!
ReplyDelete