Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No progress

It seems at this point that I may go all the way this time with this pregnancy! I was 38 weeks yesterday and I'm absolutely no where near having a baby right now. Today at least. I know things can change quickly, but I'm thinking this baby is quite content at this point. However, Mommy not so much! I think I probably turn from side to side 100 times a night because my hips will start hurting -- no matter what I do. And as you know you have no other choices but to lay on your side.

Anyway, I'm trying to enjoy my last few weeks alone with Lake. Those mean little teeth have finally stopped bothering him at this point we think so the whining has come to a minimum. He has gotten on a "mine" kick and will repeat non-stop until something distracts him or you figure out what he wants. This can be enough to drive you insane if you let it! He definately seems to be eating more now so while he has thinned out there is still plenty of chub to love! I got his school pictures today (took pictures of the pictures below) and they just made me laugh. They said he was one of only a few babies that actually smiled. I'm going to try to take some pictures this weekend so I hope to post more of him soon.


1 comment:

  1. There's always Scalini's! Didn't work for me, but worth a shot. At the very least, it's tasty.

    ReplyDelete