Sunday, August 29, 2010

little cowboys...

and cowgirls of course :)

we have our first big birthday party Saturday and it was great! The ponies (these things really looked like horses to me) were loved by all (well, by most) as were the cupcakes, snowcones, and bounce house. Lake really did love riding. The kids got to ride two times around each ride and I think Lake went like 3 times! we had such a great time!

Apparently I got busy because while I did get some pictures, I somehow didn't take ANY of the surroundings, but this was a real horse farm and we were surrounded by stables and rings and had a little covered area for the party.









Maddox not happy about being put on this pony. He wanted down...stat.

"loot" bags, sugar cookies (these were such a pain), iron on horse appliques (since I already had drawn one for Lake's shirt, I decided to just take two bandanas and make them for the bags), and then of course the birthday cake and birthday boy :)

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job with his party!!! (And obviously I wasn't surprised at all!). You truly are so talented. Wish we could've been there!!!

    ReplyDelete