Monday, August 30, 2010

Lake's Checkup

Lakey has his 3 year checkup today. He thought we were going to the doctor to check his boo boo (a scratch he got last night) and seemed pretty excited. However, he became glue once we went back TO GET WEIGHT AND HEIGHT!! Who knew he'd freak out over getting measured. those 3 year olds, very unpredictable.

stats:
Weight: 36.5 lbs (90%)
Height: 37 3/4 (50%)
BP: 88/54 (I had to post this just because it was cute to see a baby blood pressure cuff on his arm!)

our lunch date afterwards below... oh, have I mentioned too that he likes to "rawrrrr" like a dinosaur (sometimes it's a "scary monster") at people at the grocery store and any store really? he actually made one older lady jump when he did it behind her. what am I in for? these pics made me remember as he was rawrring right before these...very loudly in the restaurant I might add.


No comments:

Post a Comment