- sings to songs on the radio now or just sings period, makes up songs, adds himself into stories ("no more Lakeys jumping on the bed")
- bedtime is now around 8:30. gone are the days of going to bed at 7 and getting up after 7.
- he is paralyzed at swimming lessons and screams like we are drowning him - yes, it is that bad. complete waste of money. I think he hates the environment because he doesn't act like this at the regular pool. he's not daring, but he at least tolerates it there.
- he and Maddox play more together now. Lake has been doing "squishy squishy" to Maddox's face lately (putting his hands on his cheeks and making them squish in). they both seem to think this is pretty funny
- I've been teaching Lake roll tide and fight songs. the other night, I told him I loved him and he said, "I love you, roll tide".
- Jeff took him to his first movie - Toy Story 3 - not so much a fan. Jeff thinks he didn't like how loud it was.
- Shoe size: 9.5 - still extra wide :)
We went to the aquarium today and had a little birthday celebration. I told him he had presents and he said, "I'm so excited!" He was in the best mood all day. His first real birthday party is this weekend...I'm very excited about this.





cupcakes for school party tomorrow




happy birthday sweet baby! you are loved more than you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment