Sunday, August 1, 2010

Maddox @ 14 Months

this month...FIRST WORDS!! bye bye or "dye dye" for the most part now. I was changing him 7/1 and he starting waving and said bye bye clear as can be. I can tell he's talking more so maybe more words soon!

Other things about Maddox:
- He loves to cuddle and will still let me rock him. He'd sleep on me all night if I would let him.
- Two things you may not know: 1) He has a crooked cry. His little mouth goes down on one side. I will have to capture this at some point. The doctor actually noticed it at his first appointment after he was born. Just a little something that makes him unique. 2) he has dimples. slight, but definitely has them.

This past weekend my friend Melissa and her daughter Isabella came to visit. She and Maddox are about 2 weeks apart in age. She has the best cheeks... and thighs :)






No comments:

Post a Comment