but, Maddox is finally sick. I picked him up yesterday and immediately knew he had a fever. Got home, took temp and it was 102.1. However, he seemed happy so I gave him some Tylenol and put him down for bed. He's had a very tiny cold and cough for about a week now by the way which you could barely count as being sick. His cough was worse last night. Today, the pediatrician suggested to come in since he's so young and guess what, both ears are infected and he may have a little RSV. Ughhh, my outlook for the next few months is grim given this is the exact same time of the year Lake started getting sick as a baby ending in tubes by April after 9 ear infections :( I asked if we could go ahead and schedule them!!! They measured his oxygen and he's fine, but he has an inhaler and antibiotic. I was taking off work today to get some things done before Christmas, but taking care of this sweet baby instead. He went from happy this morning to pretty sad now. Hopefully the meds will kick in soon.
Since I haven't posted pictures in a while (very unlike me, I know), here you go!
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
Lake LOVES!!! kicking balls. He'll go around and say "I kick the ball" or makes us sit down in the floor and kick the ball with him. I posted about him singing happy birthday the other day, but he really sings everything now. Last night was Jingle Bells, with "way" and "sleigh" very loudly emphasized. And he sings songs he learns at school that I don't know. I noticed him making a circle with his hand and saying something about a snowman and found out they sing this snowman song and talk about how snowmen are made out of circles. It's something new everyday with him!
So sorry that precious baby is sick-earaches are no fun. Hope he gets better fast! Love the pictures. Looks like you may have a future football or soccer player.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear about Maddox as well. I was feeling like we had a long run as well on everyone staying well. Hope he is better soon. Have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete