Monday, December 28, 2009

A little sewing

well, a lot of sewing and crafting actually!!! I didn't post for so long in December because I was sewing. Now, a very long post to make up for it!

Owl backpack for Natalie for her first birthday
Applique shirts
Stuffed animal puppies for Maddox, Lake, and Harper
Stuffed footballs for Lake and Maddox
Baby legs and crinkle toys
Christmas pajamas for the boys
Silhouette frame with grandchildren for Jeff's mom. In all the Christmas craziness, I forgot to take a picture so will have to post one later.
Click here to read a book I made for the boys






2 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking--how pretty everything is. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, HOW do you have the time to do all of this? And, update your blog design as well? I need some time management classes obviously (or a child who will go to sleep at a reasonable hour).

    ReplyDelete