Monday, December 28, 2009

First Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas this year and it makes it extra special that it was Maddox and Harper’s FIRST Christmas. Jeff’s family was in town to celebrate with us this year. The babies took it all in and enjoyed the paper mostly and watching Lake. Lake would have been fine with just one gift, his wooden train. He loves trains, cars, and airplanes, all of which he got in some form this year. He did not like however, the babies trying to play with his stuff. He’s only ok if he is the one giving the toy to the baby. This made for an interesting couple of days with Harper on the move now. It was pretty funny actually. He would anticipate that she was about to grab one and would scoop them all up! Needless to say, we are working on our sharing skills right now. I threatened him with timeout last night when he took a toy from Maddox if he didn’t give it back. He said, “no timeout, no timeout” and ran back and gave the toy back to him. I’m sure this won’t work for long.

I’m thankful everyday for a lot of things, but I’m mostly thankful for these two healthy and beautiful little boys that I’m so lucky to have the opportunity to be a mommy to. Hope you had a great Christmas babies! Lots of pictures here.

Lots of videos for the grandparents...




1 comment:

  1. Kacy,

    Thanks so very very much for these precious pictures and the videos. I will be ordering a ton of these pictures. They are just precious. You are becoming quite the photographer.

    Gama

    ReplyDelete