Friday, October 23, 2009

Brothers Playing

I'm so behind on posts that I had planned to post so I'm going to just post like 4 today. I was pretty much sick the last month with something that eventually turned into a sinus infection and then we had family in town. Anyway, without further delay...

Lake for the most part doesn't pay much attention to Maddox, but sometimes, Maddox seems to just crack him up. Here are two videos, one where Maddox is kicking his feet and Lake thinks is hilarious and the other dancing to the songs on the exersaucer. Laugh laughed for like 15 minutes when Maddox kept kicking. Lake is sweet though to him and will bring his burp cloths or blankets to him. He even tells him to sit down in his bouncer when he wants to play some more.

Notice how Lake's says monkey "monkmee" - love it



and I leave you with...

1 comment: