Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Little Valentine

I'm a little late on posting this week so I'm including in this post some park excitement, Valentine's Day party, and a few pictures on Valentine's Day.

We went to the park last weekend because it was so beautiful. Lake, however, was not content playing on the baby playset and wanted to go where the big kids were. I think he would have gone down the really big slide if we'd let him. We then went to the open field to let him walk around and of course he could care less if Jeff and I were with him. He is not afraid at all needless to say. As we are walking with him away from the dangerous parts he gets mad because that's not the way he wants to go. He sits on the ground and throws his head forward. However, his judgement wasn't too great as he knocked his nose against the ground and came up with a super bloody nose. Here we are, now shirtless, bloody-nosed baby (using to wipe blood), walking to our car. What a scene we must have been.

Ok, on to more fun stuff. Lake had his Valentine's party this past Friday so I took a few pictures and video. Jeff's not quite sure about all of the pink I bought Lake to wear, but I think he looks pretty handsome!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not sure why this first video isn't showing, but just hit play and you can still see it.




We underestimated how far he could go on his own. He was way up there when Jeff had to get him.


Debating his next escape route from Mommy and Daddy!


Party!

I LOVE food!


Valentine's Day


Watching Daddy build a fire


No comments:

Post a Comment