Monday, February 23, 2009

1 Year and a Half!!!

I know I say this a lot, but where is the time going? Lake is growing too fast. In the past month he has learned many new words, repeats almost anything, and is still so much fun. I think my favorite word he says is balloon or "ba-yoon". I also love the "mew" for what a cow says. His favorite word to use is "more". When he's not getting his message across saying it he'll quickly sign "more" over and over in which we've had to teach him "all gone" too.

I like to share some of Lake's funny things he does so some of the new ones are:
• He sucks in when I snap his jeans at the top
• He knows how to blow his nose
• He copies shows like the Little Einstein’s (like patting, flapping arms like a bird, raising arms, etc.) so funny

We go for his checkup next week. However, we did go to the doctor today and unfortunately, he has the flu. Type A which is supposed to be the better of the two. So much for the flu shot. I'm hoping it is just a mild case, but I'm getting sick too. Hopefully not the flu too!

I have some more videos to upload so I'll post later this week, but here's one for now from last week. I know listening to me sing is getting old, but he's too cute not to get on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment