Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy's shoes

I was sitting with Lake last night and noticed he was in the kitchen and I assumed playing with my shoes. I couldn't see what he was doing, but after a few minutes, I got up and saw that he had shifted about 5 feet, in my shoes, on backwards. Of course I didn't have my camera to take a picture, but he did it again this morning so I got it on video. He is too funny sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you did not wait on us to get to the zoo. We just made it this past weekend. Maybe on our 2nd zoo outing, we can get up to Atl. Hope you are doing well. Lake is such a little man. They are all growing up too fast. I am trying to get my blog going, will let you know when I do. Take care.

    ReplyDelete