Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Remember this?

Remember?
http://lakesgiggles.blogspot.com/2009/12/unfortunate-accident.html

Well, the time has come apparently. Lake has complained twice in the past week about his tooth. We had x-rays this morning and it shows not just the one tooth, but both front teeth's roots are inflamed which will eventually lead to an infection. both? I was not expecting that at all. Both were injured (one chipped, one completely knocked out of place) but I didn't know the other one was dying.

Anyway, we are set to have them "extracted" in a week. yuck yuck yuck. We may have them replaced with fake teeth but we haven't decided yet. The permanent teeth don't come in until 6 or 7.

Ugh

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like Cela. Bless you. I am going to have hers fixed because I just can't stand it for pictures. I feel bad saying that, but I know of several kids that have had to get little fake teeth. I think its cute!

    ReplyDelete