Thursday, February 10, 2011

sneaky

very sneaky...I'm going to have to watch out for Lake. He's starting to be sneaky and trying to trick us!

He loves to fall asleep in our bed (he goes to be around 7:30/8) usually. Most nights, he doesn't mind going to sleep in his room but this week, he's done the following:
- pretended his turtle that shines stars on the wall wasn't working. brought it down and I figured out he had turned it off somehow (under the vecro cover to get to the switch). or so I thought!! he proceeds back down after about 5 minutes. Guess what, it's turned off again. sneaky
- tonight, I put him to bed in his room. he was happy, reading books, etc. Jeff goes up and finds him in our bed!!!

I'm not sure this full-time working mom can hang with a sneaky 3 year old right now. I've always thought I would outsmart my kids, but I'm tired by the time 8 comes around y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment