Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A whole new baby

Maddox has done great with the tubes! He had his one year shots last Friday and we were going to do allergy testing too, but ended up not having to. He has his worst case of Ezcema about a week before. Bright red, all over, really bad. Anyway, my remedy? Take a soaking wet baby, put on Cetaphil creme, and cover with Aquaphor! Now, this may not be the most appealing process, but after two days, it was sooo much better! Then I bought some Cheeky Baby Butter to try and love it too.

At his appointment, the doctor was amazed at how clear his skin was given just a week earlier, she saw it at its worst. She also noted how happy he seemed. From tubes? clear skin? who knows. but he was pretty happy

On a side note, I think I'm going to paint some more of the kids as well. I had fun doing the two in the previous post. I had some lessons learned too so I must try again! :)


tiny bandaids for those shots


look at that clear skin!


really long hair that needs a cut bad


couldn't resist posting this. Lake walked Maddox around the room like 5 times. it was so sweet.

A funny Lake story, he was up this morning while I was still in bed and he said he was going to put his dress clothes on. He took all of his clothes off and I found him in pants and a dirty shirt both on backwards. No underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment