Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Harper the model

My little model Harper showed off some of the things I made for her when she came to visit. I had to get her ready for gameday and all so she got an elephant for ultimately what we know she'll grow up to love, Alabama, and a piggy for her mommy's team, Arkansas. Also, I made my first skirt and since I ran out of time to make the applique to go with it, Lauren helped me make the butterfly when she came. We picked one off of the skirt pattern to create. I've also made some more appliques and burp cloths for another friend, but I forgot to take pictures before I sent them to her! I may have to create another blog for my sewing posts because I have a long list of projects I want to do!!!

Since I'm catching up on posts, don't forget to check out our beach pictures I just posted as well!


Skirt closeup

My first model...Elmo. I actually guessed at sizes so Maddox helped a little, but I didn't dare take pictures of that!

2 comments:

  1. omg, so cute! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper looks so precious in that cute outfit! You did a great job on the clothes.

    ReplyDelete