Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beach

Here are some beach pictures from Labor Day. Lake and Jeff enjoyed sitting in the ocean and in the sand letting the waves come up to them. Lake was pretty brave as well. Jeff was in the ocean and Lake starting walking towards him into the water! The boys were really good the whole trip. They slept well and Lake would just sit and play in the sand (and sometimes throw it all over everyone with his shovel). I didn't have to baby-proof anything which is nice for now at least until Maddox starts to explore!


3 comments:

  1. Does Jeff have a VA Tech shirt on in these pictures? He must have felt bad for them after we beat them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Stacy!! It's Virginia Beach. I lived there when I was little and when Jeff was traveling he had to go there once so he picked up a shirt for both of us. :)

    ReplyDelete