Maddox is such a happy baby it seems. His fascination this month...hands and feet. He's noticed both and will stick his leg out and look at his foot. It's pretty funny. I don't remember Lake doing that. Also, I've heard him laugh!! Now, I can't get him to of course, but it's definately a laugh. I dismissed it the first time thinking it was just a gurgle or something. Then he did it again later that day and a few days after. Apparantly, laying him down on the couch to swaddle is quite funny. He's already starting to drool and he's also discovered his car seat toys and will grab and bat at them. Big brother Lake is trying to help him learn to hold onto things by putting them in his hands. (Lake likes to try to give him his snacks and puzzle pieces and doesn't quite understand why he won't take them).
We're down to 5 feedings (have been for a while) and he's about to move up to 2 diapers! He's in that in between stage right now.
Dates:
8/13 - laughed and around the same time started batting at things
Check out my new favorite hobby on his onesies - appliques! I have many more to make.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Precious as always! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love his hair! Also, can't believe Lake is 2 and I need a 411 on those appliques - too cute.
ReplyDelete