I had my appointment today and am measuring back to normal (31 weeks). The baby kicked the heart rate monitor each time the doctor would put it on my stomach. It was pretty funny because he kicked exactly where it was placed two different times. I'm down to two week appointments now. I guess the countdown is on!
Lake had a big day today as well. He started his new classroom at school. Luckily, most of the babies are the ones he was with for a long time. He will just have to get used to his teachers now. I stayed with him for a while and he played, but as soon as I stood up, he ran over and grabbed my legs and starting pouring tears. Luckily, when I walk out of the room he bounces back quickly. Still, that little sad face is so adorable it's hard not to scoop him up!
No comments:
Post a Comment