Well, we had our check-up today. I guess since Lake just went to the doctor last week he remembered not liking it because he started crying as soon as I walked into the room. Luckily, I got him playing and laughing, but that was all for nothing when the doctor came in. I guess lunchtime, naptime, and doctor don't mix well!
Anyway, he's doing great!
Height: 33" (74%) - Yea! Maybe he has a chance at being tall!
Weight: 30 lbs (92%) - this was with diaper only...still hefty. I told him today that Mommy can only carry so much weight with him and the baby on board! He wanted to be held almost the whole time we were there!
Head: 19.5 (90%)
Yay Lake! I can't wait to see if his little brother will grow like he did or if they will be different.
ReplyDeleteHe's seriously like 7 lbs heavier than Kate. I couldn't imagine carrying him all the time and being pregnant! You are a superwoman!