Thursday, March 26, 2009

19 Months

Again, I'm a little late. Lake turned 19 months on Monday. He's still learning new things everyday and saying more things everytime we turn around. He's so much fun to play with and loves to be silly. He is especially sweet when he's tired. Jeff and I both really enjoy hanging out with him before he goes down for the night. He loves to sit beside you in the chair now all tucked in between and lay his head on you. He'll still let me rock him and lay his head on my shoulder which I love. I just wish he wouldn't wake up everytime I lay him down! Jeff is much better at doing this without Lake waking up. Anyway, I think we're in for it for a little while now. One of his canine/eye teeth has just broken through in the past two days and I think by far this has been the most painful. One down, three to go...sigh.

"Cece"

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute!!! I love the blowing kisses. He really looks like he's slimming out some in his face. They don't look like babies anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is just too cute!!! I can't wait to see him again- too bad it isn't any time soon! I hope that you are still feeling good!

    ReplyDelete