Monday, December 22, 2008
Mommy hurt my feelings!
I dropped Lake off at preschool this morning and since I had some extra time, I stayed for a few minutes to play with him in the floor with the other babies. I sometimes do this, but haven't in a while. Lake immediately sits in my lap for about 5 minutes and then warms up and starts to get up and play with the others. Then it becomes musical babies in my lap - they swarm you when you sit in the floor. So one of the babies sat in my lap and Lake walks over. Another baby was standing next to me and had her arm out and Lake pushed it back. I told him "don't push" (mind you another baby was sitting in my lap too) and he got his feelings hurt so bad. He ran over to the corner and was so upset crying. I put the baby next to me and told him to come over and he did. However, the damage was done, he was so hurt :( He seemed to stay upset while I was there so I left shortly after. I checked on him through the video monitor and all was well! I can't believe how upset he got though. I felt awful that I hurt his feelings so badly!
Posted by
Kacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment