BROTHER! Yes folks, not a girl for sure (see pics below). The doctor definately didn't have a good angle yesterday to see (probably why he wouldn't say definitively). I decided to go to the place where I had my 3D with Lake and get a gender scan because it was going to drive me nuts for 3 weeks not knowing for sure. That was the best decision I could have made. Could you imagine thinking girl for 3 weeks and the shock to find it's a boy?
Anyway, needless to say, I fell in love with this little thing - just look at the profile picture. It made me remember my little bitty Lake when he was born and how much I just adored him (and still do!).
So, I guess it will be me and the boys for now!!
Can this be any more clear?

Look at this sweet face!
Congrats!! That is so much fun!!
ReplyDelete