Latest:
Uses the following words unprompted:
1. Mama
2. Dada
3. Dog
4. uh-oh
5. hey
6. tries to say "hello" when putting the phone to his ear
Will repeat a few things, but mostly the following:
1. "ank you" for thank you
2. bye
3. touchdown
Sweet moments:
- Lake runs to the gate when Jeff walks in and says "Dadadadada"
- I was at the sink the other day and Lake came up behind me and started patting my leg very sweetly like "I love you Mommy" - at least that's how I took it :)
- Lake loves to sit in your lap and snuggle when he's getting tired
- He likes to hug and be affectionate
- Everytime I get him at school he runs straight to me and falls into my arms
- He tries to feed you, but pulls the food away right when you are about to get it and laughs
- He dances in the car with you and smiles the biggest smile
- I love his smile - the big one where he shows both upper and lower teeth and the sneaky smile like he's about to do something he knows he's not suppose to
- I love his laugh - the squeaky giggle when you chase him and the silly one when you tickle him
- I love his rendition of "Wheels on the Bus". He tries to roll his hands for "round and round" and then for the babies on the bus, his "waaa, waaa, waaa" are his little hands opening and closing right by his eyes.
- One more thing I love is how when you are playing with him sometimes and he wants you to do it again, he'll come and grab your hand (or hands) and put them back where they were to do it again.
I'm sure there are many more I'm not thinking of right now, but I wanted to capture a few memories.
I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment