Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Update: Happy New Year!

So, I finally caught up for the past 6 months on the blog.  I will be adding some videos and pics to them so check back.   Enjoy the hundreds (literally) of pictures I've posted.  And I'll leave you with this post of the boys' first real new year's celebration (we counted down at about 10:15!).  Lake wasn't going to make it! 



struggling to stay upright


 



We went to Legoland this morning. Clearly this pirate stayed up too late!

Happy New Year! Let's hope it's all filled with love, good health, and lots of happiness! All I can really think looking back on this year is how thankful I am for health, family, and these babies!!  Ours is ending with a sick Lakey with a rather high fever... nothing like a sick baby on the first day back to work after a long vacation!  I hope this little guy feels better soon!

Update: After Lake having between a 103.7-104.7 fever Tuesday night, we took him to the doctor and confirmed he had the flu.  Since he had the vaccine, we are hoping it's not an 8-10 day deal.  He's better today (1/4) but still home with a low fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment