- when he's proud of himself, like he threw something away, he'll say, "I did it!". -- he must have all boo boos kissed before they are better...even the invisible ones.
- He and Lake terrorize the dog every morning when they come down. They chase her and squeal as loud as they can. Poor girl, she's pretty old now.
- He still LOVES books. Loves them!
- He's been singing Baa Baa Black Sheep randomly lately. He must have learned it at preschool.
- He went through the "terrible" part of the twos pretty quickly. He's a pretty good listener now, but I still avoid stores with the kids if I can help it! I had to take them in Publix together recently. No kid carts with steering wheels so they both walked. Maddox touched everything, but he didn't throw a tantrum on the positive side!
- He practically changes his own diaper now. Well, not really but he'll take it off and throw it away before bath. He knows what to do on the potty but I'm procrastinating on potty training.
- He learned to ride his tricycle in the past month.
- He's a cuddler. Even his teachers' will say this. If he doesn't want to lie down right away after we read our books, he'll immediately flip over and lay on my shoulder and snuggle. That buys him a few more minutes anyway! and he still sleeps with about 4 blankets and 6 stuffed animals.
t mo
No comments:
Post a Comment