Saturday, September 3, 2011

in the past month...

1. I found this little guy asleep, behind his toy box, on top of 3 blankets - fyi, scared me to death when he was nowhere in sight when I walked in! Only did this one other time, but it was on the chair on top of 5 books!


2. Lake turned 4 on the 23rd!
3. Lake had his 4 year check-up - 39.5 lbs, in 70th percentile for height and weight. 2 shots and flu mist. Unfortunately, it caused him to have a fever over 101 at his birthday party but he played anyway!


4. We had a PIRATE PARTY! ARRRGHH!


the area for the "cannon ball" (water balloons) fight - which was really just throwing the balloons and watching them burst.

I didn't do justice in pictures to the sails that were hanging. I really wish I would have gotten one from directly underneath. My fabulous friend Melissa helped me hang these!

We had buried treasure in sand. The map actually did include what the treasure was they should dig for but it really was just a free for all!

fabulous Publix pirate ship cake! look at that happy smile top left!


In the picture above, they are giving their best "arrggghhh!" Apparently, they couldn't take a picture unless they were doing this.


5. We went to the beach!




We arrived during Tropical Storm Lee and it was crazy wind and rain Sunday and Monday. The water was up to the steps where you walk down to the beach! But by Tuesday, it was perfect. Low 80's, clear. The sandcastle I made above was promptly destroyed by King Kong Maddox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment