Monday, January 10, 2011

more snow pics

I might as well document this event well since it might not happen for another 20 years! I measured the snow on our back table and it was 7 inches high. It wasn't like that in all places, but it's a ton of snow...and ice.

Maddox, what can I say. I don't think he knew what to make of so much snow. And he kept taking his gloves off and asking to put them back on. He was watching Lake and Jeff sled, bottom right.

Sledding was so much fun today! We started by driving to the neighborhood hill. Then later, started using our street as the ramp. Lake and I attempted to build a snowman but the thick sheet of ice on top of the snow was no fun to play with! I was trying to break it up by kicking it and it hurt!

We did venture outside of our neighborhood earlier today (bottom right) to sight see. No more than a few miles. The roads were covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment