Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maddox...lately

- tells us when he has poop and makes us change him most of the time. completely different than Lake about this. actually, he'll tell me, follow me to the changing table, watch me get the wipe and diaper ready, and then runs away and makes me chase him.
- talking so much more
- we have to read at least one book before bed or it's a complete meltdown
- he just recently, in the last day or so started with "no, mine". ugh
- pretty much completely skipped the whole "mama" phase and went straight to "mommy". though he says daddy way more.
- copies everything Lake does. everything. I know I've mentioned this before, but it's happening more and more now.
- and the not so cute stuff? he hits, bites, and throws things. wow. I know. :) he's learning that he's not supposed to. most of the biting is when he is playing actually.
- we just bought some size 6 shoes.
- he's still skinny. he's getting taller but he can still wear his 12-18 mo pants, though short.
- At school, his teachers tell me he's silly and that he climbs up in the strangest places. I found him one day in the play kitchen sink.

Is any of this painting a picture of his little personality?

ok, all I can think of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment