Sunday, December 26, 2010

merry & white

It's Sunday night, the day after Christmas. The babies are asleep and I'm just reflecting on the weekend. My heart is full and so thankful for my beautiful family. the boys...I just want to go wake them and gobble them up! They've been so sweet and fun this weekend. Lake and I have had some quality play-doh playing time and Maddox, well, we play the "on/off" game. That is, he wants anything and everything on and off and on and off. TV, toys, and even his coat. It's his new thing.

We had a very quiet, and very beautiful Christmas. Especially this year with the snow. It's still on the ground as I type and quiet frigid outside! The boys got bikes this year from Santa. Funny thing is, Lake liked Maddox's and Maddox Lake's. That's how they played the whole weekend. Merry Christmas everyone! I usually post a crazy amount of pictures, but I'm just going to upload a few highlights this year.


Maddox giving Lake a present



and we played the morning after Christmas in the snow below. We lasted about 15 minutes. The wind was so bad. The snow was very powdery so it was hard to build anything with it so we opted for a snowball fight.




and I leave you with...

No comments:

Post a Comment