Lately, I feel like I have twins. The boys want to play with the same things, copy each other, follow each other, you name it. If one has something, the other must have it. I suspect it will be this way for a long, long, long time to come now.
Freedom! Downstairs baby gate is no longer. Maddox hasn't even tried to go up the stairs once without us. We did this so they could ride their trikes but it's actually kind of nice to have it more open again. Maddox is still a baby to me, but I know it won't be long until he turns into a little boy.
We are permanently on the inhaler, Flovent, and Singulair through the winter now. Since his pneumonia and given he's so prone to getting chest infections when he gets a cold, we are erring on the side of caution. No more pneumonia please.
And last, he's just so much fun and such a happy baby. (well, except for those tantrums). If he's tired and you tell him no, forget it. straight to the floor he goes...I can laugh as I type this but during the actual event, not so fun.
ok, so my goal before the end of the week is to take real pictures of Lake and Maddox!! I have totally been slacking these past few months and take way too many with my iPhone (which I end up regretting since the quality is so bad!).
I know you feel like me when I say "they look so much alike" but yet you don't think so. You look like you have twins to me just a couple years apart. They are too cute. We need to come and play. I would love to pay you to take some pictures of Cela for me.
ReplyDelete