I know one day I'll forget all of the little things that the boys do, so I think I'm going to start trying to post these "little things" every so often so I don't forget.
Maddox
- when I rock him at night, he tucks his arms in under his belly. that's when I know he's comfortable and ready to sleep. He also will tuck them behind him when he sits in your lap.
- he still loves his blankets. they are definitely his teething comfort. they go straight to the mouth everytime and I swear, his eyes start to glaze over. it's like a drug that puts him to sleep.
Lake
- he still will add a "y" to words sometimes. coldy, wetty, etc.
- he still says "I love you SNOW much".
- he likes Sonic's blue coconut slushies. He'll either ask for a "blue ice" or a new one recently...a "flushy". I'm laughing just thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment