Maddox is definitely communicating more to us. He rarely says mama, but he has no problem calling "dada". He has started this new emphatic heading nodding or shaking when he wants something when you ask him a question. I must get it on video because his hair flops when he does it and is pretty funny to watch. He signs for "more" a lot now as well. Also, he is terrified of dogs!!! Our lab, Abbi, has been staying with my mom since he was born so he is not used to being around them. Well, we went to visit recently and he was so scared...and she is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. We must correct this soon!
I'm excited for Halloween this year with the two boys! I can't wait for the pictures (if they cooperate!)
I really hate I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately. (due to the busy stuff. bad busy, not good busy) anyway, here are a few recent ones...


During tantrum, after tantrum -- yes, we are in the tantrum phase :)

.jpg)
why I get myself into these projects, I don't know, but I had to try to make this owl hat. I did, don't ask me what stitch I used, but for my first one, not awful. the cute little face under it helps :)
Seriously, you are killing me making stuff. I can not keep up. Super cute hat. I see them all the time on etsy and think they are just adorable.
ReplyDelete