Sweet baby Maddox... this month he's gotten another tooth (top left), which makes 4! He's been crusing a lot and he's been doing this spider crawl (on all 4's)! ...started climbing stairs. Swings his arms like crazy when he dances (I must get this on video and post). and just generally soooo loving and sweet. Oh, he waves bye and claps a lot too. One of my sweet moments with the boys was just a few days ago, I was rocking Maddox before bed and Lake was sitting by me in the chair. Lake helped me sing twinkle twinkle to Maddox. Lake even said "head down" when Maddox raised his head off my chest to see what was going on. sweet babies
I've been really busy so I haven't posted a lot in the past month or so. A few catch up posts following as well...
Pop Pop and I can't wait to be there next month for Maddox's first birthday bash.
ReplyDeletePrecious pictures!!!
Love, Gama