Kacy, I don't know how you find the time to make the cutest favors and toys for the boys. Lee and I loved seeing Lake and Maddox via computer this afternoon. They looked so cute in their bunny ears.Love, Gama and Pop Pop
All the bunnies are so cute, especially the two named Lake & Maddox!!! Absolutely precious!!
Wow, you did a great job, and great photography too!!! Love those boys - adorable as always!!! I don't know how you do it all - super mom!
Kacy,
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you find the time to make the cutest favors and toys for the boys. Lee and I loved seeing Lake and Maddox via computer this afternoon. They looked so cute in their bunny ears.
Love, Gama and Pop Pop
All the bunnies are so cute, especially the two named Lake & Maddox!!! Absolutely precious!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you did a great job, and great photography too!!! Love those boys - adorable as always!!! I don't know how you do it all - super mom!
ReplyDelete