Sunday, February 28, 2010

9 Months Already!

Happy 9 months sweet baby!

This Month:
1. 2/14: Can go from all fours to sitting
2. 2/16: Starting doing this inchworm type move to get to places and has since turned into the Army crawl.
3. 2/26: Started crawling
4. 2/28: Started pulling up to play on knees

Checkup:
Height - 28 1/2 (55%)
Weight - 19lb, 11oz (45%) -- Lake was 23.6 at 9 months...what a chub he was!
Head - 18 1/4 (75%)

I was inspired to take naked 9 month pictures...








Maddox actually started crawling for the first time during our little photo session. I guess his clothes had been inhibiting him!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go sweet Maddox. Pop Pop and I can't wait to see you and your big brudder.

    Love, GAMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures so many different expressions! How great that you got Maddox crawling for the lst time on film.

    ReplyDelete