Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feeling better

I'm happy to report that Maddox made it through yesterday without any incidents! He's still not back up to speed in the eating department, but he's certainly feeling better. After 7 days of this, I'd say it's about time! He even tried to get on all fours yesterday when he was playing!

Also, Lake had ZERO accidents yesterday! And, he's asking us every time now to go potty! Very excited about this...

In the midst of everything, I was forced to fix Maddox's bumper (well, I guess I could have bought a cheap one, but what's the fun in that). The ties on the bumper I had bought from babygap had been coming off so I decided to recover it after his legs kept getting stuck between the bars without one. I was able to finish it today. The jungle fabric I had and then I bought some white minky fabric for the inside.




1 comment:

  1. Yea Lake, he's doing great! So glad Maddox is better-hope the rest of the family stays well. Love the bumper fabric-very pretty.

    ReplyDelete