Height: 21 3/4 (60th percentile)
Weight: 9lb, 3oz (35th percentile) - he had a slow weight gain the week before, but he gained 10oz in the past week!
Head: 15 (50th percentile)
Weight: 9lb, 3oz (35th percentile) - he had a slow weight gain the week before, but he gained 10oz in the past week!
Head: 15 (50th percentile)
Firsts:
Bath - 6/17/08 - While the cord did come off at his 2 week visit they had to cauterize the base so we had to wait for that as well.
Bath - 6/17/08 - While the cord did come off at his 2 week visit they had to cauterize the base so we had to wait for that as well.
Real smile - I was sitting with him in his room yesterday and he is just so alert in the morning. We were talking and I got a little smile from him. He did it again this morning at the pediatrician's office too.
Pictures are updated (top right). I'll post an update date so just check it out from time to time.



Lake at the pool:


No comments:
Post a Comment