Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I had big plans...hide eggs with treats inside and take some nice Easter pictures. Well, Lake wasn't happy at first yesterday morning, I didn't get to putting treats in the eggs and Lake was not having anything to do with pictures. We still had a good time though. Lake wasn't too interested in his basket for some reason or finding Easter eggs. Although the basket grass did become a hit later. He definately did not want to look at the camera for a picture or even let Jeff hold him to get one of them together. He was however happy to run around outside and explore. Maybe next year on the eggs and pictures! I'm going to be pretty picture heavy today. I have pictures from his preschool Easter loot on Friday and then videos and pictures on Easter. Oh, and the outfit was made by my super talented friend Melissa. She's a much better smocker than I am. Aren't the bucktooth bunnies adorable? Enjoy!

Lake made the hat for their Easter parade at school.





He was supposed to be barefoot for pictures, but didn't like the grass!



Bucktooth Bunnies!


3 comments:

  1. so cute! love that outfit! At least you attempted to get the camera out yesterday. I didn't even bother- lol!
    We had all my family here and it was a little crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its their age. I took a crazy amount of pictures over the weekend and I don't think I have one good picture. BTW - I am impressed you smock. I am trying to sew but we will see.

    ReplyDelete