Tuesday, January 27, 2009

17 Month & 23 Week Update

I'm a few days late on posting for Lake at 17 months. I was going to take some pictures tonight, but he unfortunately got a pretty ugly scrape/bruise by his eye at preschool today. He fell and hit his eye on his cot right before nap time. Anyway, he seems fine, but I hate when he gets hurt.

Some fun things about Lake in the last month besides becoming even more loving is when I'm sitting in the floor with him he'll come and grab my hands and start dancing wanting me to dance with him. It's so adorable. He also starting saying "more" in addition to the sign for more and "mommy" a few times. He also loves to play with Jeff in the floor. Jeff will lay down and Lake will literally dive on top of him. He's at such a fun age.

As for me and Lake's little brother, we had our monthly appointment this morning and everything looks good. I measured 25 weeks instead of 23 weeks which may explain my already discomfort after eating and drinking and having heartburn already! I feel now like I did around 32 weeks with Lake. I might have a long 4 months ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment