Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Zoo!

We went to the zoo today! This was Lake's first time going and seeing all of the fun animals. Many were pretty lazy this morning and Lake was only interested in the moving ones so we'll have to go back another time, but he had fun. Especially at the petting zoo where he got to pet a goat and pig!

He fell asleep on the way there...


He was fascinated by the gorilla...




I'm pretty sure he probably thought they were dogs...


1 comment:

  1. Dear Lake,

    I am so glad that you had a fun time at the zoo and liked petting the animals. Your daddy loved going to the zoo and has always loved animals. In fact, it was at the zoo that your daddy learned to walk. He was 14 months old and we had gone to the zoo with Aunt Cheryl and her daughters, Nicole and Michelle.

    You are truly a precious gift from God and GaGa and I love you so very much and can't wait to see and hug and kiss you soon.

    Love, Bama

    ReplyDelete