Monday, July 21, 2008

Lake's Giggles




I'm finally starting my blog about Lake! I've been keeping a journal of sorts, but now I finally got around to sharing with my friends and family! There are so many precious moments that I don't want to forget so this is the best way to keep these memories forever. I'll share one from today. Lake is becoming so affectionate, especially right before bedtime. I fed him his bottle tonight and then Jeff took held him for a few minutes. While Jeff was holding him, Lake laid his head down and turned sideways looking at me. It was the sweetest face and my heart melted. I actually teared up because I'm so in love with this baby! I hope you all enjoy my posts, but most of all, I hope that Lake and I can look back on these with fond memories! I named the blog "Lake's Giggles" because he has the cutest giggle that is so infectious. I wish I could bottle it up and listen to it anytime! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment