Monday, June 4, 2012
the things kids say...
I've been keeping a list of things that the boys say that make us laugh or that are just plain cute...
Maddox
- hold you me - translation, hold me
- Maddox got potty trained around Easter. he'll say, "I peeped!!" when he goes potty.
- we recently started getting happy meals from McDonald's. Maddox calls them "happy milks"
- a sheet is a sheep
- I picked up Maddox a few days ago and his teacher told me they were all saying, "I'm a boy" or "I'm a girl". She said Maddox would say, "no, I'm Mommy's boy":)
Lake
- don't let the big bugs bite (instead of bed bugs)
- Pokiepine instead of porcupine
- when Lake races with someone and wants to beat them, he'll say, "I beat you up!"
- we recently watched The Lady and the Tramp. Lake called it the dog and the shrimp :)
I'm sure I'll think of more to share soon...
Posted by
Kacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! Love the things they say...
ReplyDelete