Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the teeth saga continued...

or maybe I should say it has come to an end? we've gone back and forth on whether to get partial teeth for the two Lake had to have extracted. Anyway, after some convincing from the dentist, she strongly recommended doing it for a few reasons. One in particular, kids may develop many habits during this part of their life including tongue thrust, which in itself could impact when his teeth do come and basically once they develop a habit, it's really hard to untrain the tongue. In other words, when you have a hole in your mouth for such a long period, you are likely to encounter some issues because of it. So, he has teeth!

Here's this sweet smile, and a few brotherly love pics as well! He's pretty handsome either way. I'm actually kind of missing the no teeth! But I guess I have it to look forward to in about 3 years!




1 comment:

  1. Two precious boys --- GAMA and POP POP miss them so much!!! We are looking forward to an early Fall visit.

    Love,

    GAMA

    ReplyDelete